Our workshops are a great way to give a fun, in depth, hands-on science experience for your students! Book Now
Some of our most popular workshop topics are:
- The Great Dino Dig
- What is Dry Ice?
- Out of This World
- Ooey Gooey Science
- Chemical Changes
- So You Wanna Fly?
- What’s the Matter?
- Creepy Crawly Critters
- Eye Can’t Believe It!
- It’s Just Rocket Science
- The Properties of Heat
- The Science of Sound
Going “Green”? Check out our workshops on:
Our Big Thinkers In-Class Workshops work GREAT at:
- Elementary Schools
- Day Care Centers
- Summer Camps
The Big Thinkers Science In-Class Workshops:
- Are approximately 60 minutes long (preschool workshops 30 min)
- Are easy to set up and hassle-free
- Are held at the destination of your choice (home, clubhouse, church, school, etc.)
- Are interactive and engaging
- Can be done any day of the week
- Are conducted by professionally trained Big Thinkers staff
Check out our Workshop Topics
We have a wide array of great educational workshop topics. Click to learn more.Learn More