With our interactive and entertaining science shows, birthday parties, assemblies, workshops, summer camps and more, parents and educators can rest assured their young audience will have a great time, and learn so much along the way.
We hope that by introducing students to the scientists (aka Big Thinkers) of the past and present, the children we serve will seek to become the Big Thinkers of the future. By exposing students to STEM related fields and careers, we hope to inspire innovation, a thirst for discovery, and a curiosity for understanding the world around them. But as much as we’d love every kid in our programs to become a scientist one day, we understand that not all are dreaming of being a physicist, astronomer, or archeologist. Whether a child wants to be an artist, entrepreneur, teacher, athlete, or politician, the best part about what we do through science education is help children learn that anyone can be a scientist by simply asking “Why?”
That one question opens a whole new world. A world where exploring the answers and testing hypotheses becomes exciting and interesting. A bigger world than what they can see in front of them. A world of tremendous possibilities.
Be Inspired. Stay Curious. Think Big.
Our Core Values
- Customer Delight
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and strive to provide quality programming that meets or exceeds the needs and expectations of our customers.
- We want to serve and strengthen our communities as well as to have an attitude of service within the organization by creating a supportive, collaborative environment.
- We find and implement cutting edge ideas, technology, and methods.
- Personal Development
- We encourage our team members to identify and verbalize their personal and professional goals so that we work on giving them opportunities.
- As educators, we know that if we have fun teaching then the kids will have fun learning.